Today I wanna talk to you about dainty jewelry. How do you feel about them? I've always loved a great statement necklace, but recently I've been gravitating more and more towards tiny dainty pieces. I love how delicate they look and how some of them can be some kind of an amulet. I decide to gather together my favorite jewelry pieces which I wear on a daily basis and show them to you.
1. 'Karma' necklace from Bershka. This is my new love! I've already showed on the blog and my instagram a couple of times and I can't even express how much I love this little thing. I love that it's simple and dainty and also has a great meaning behind it.
2. Little gems from Sunlight/Valtera. If I don't wanna go for a statement necklace, chances are I'll be wearing one of these. The necklaces look good both, by itself and stacked together. The most worn gotta be the blue one, since it's my favorite color.
3. Knuckle rings from Diva. I'm a sucker for tiny jewelry pieces and when the trend with knuckle rings has come, I was immediately hocked. Here is how they look on the fingers. I love mixing and matching these with my other rings, for example, the ones on the right.
3. Set of rings from H&M. These are one of my go-to accessories. I can easily stack them together and no mater how much of them I chose to be on my finger, they'd look cool. I have a couple of them in the photo above.
4. Hamsa necklace from Accessorize. I have this necklace for about a year and I'm pretty sure I wore it about 1000 times. I really like boho style, especially in the summer, and this necklace reminds me of warm days, the beach, the ocean, and probably that is one of the reasons I'm so in love with it.
5. Evil eye bracelet from Accessories. I bought it along with the previous jewelry piece and I love it for the same reasons: it's dainty, reminds me of summer and looks really pretty on.
Which one is your favorite? And do you like dainty jewelry in general?
P.S. I gathered some of my favorite picks on the Internet right now, you can find them at the bottom of the post ;)
Thanks for reading!