Today I have another healthy recipe for you, this particular one is from dessert category. The fact that I eat healthy on a regular basis doesn't mean that I don't like to treat myself to (healthy) sweet things. The best part about these cookies is not feeling guilty afterwards. Plus, they're super easy to make. I've already shared with you my 3 ingredient cookies recipe, and this one is pretty similar, it just has a couple new twists, one of them is chocolate (because who doesn't love chocolate?).
- 1 cup of rolled oats/ oat flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of nuts (I used walnuts)
- 2 tsp of cocoa
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- handful of raisins (you can use any kind of dried berries)
1. Preheat an oven over to 180C (350F). Mash the banana with a fork. Chop the nuts or crush them in a food processor.
2. Put the oats into a blender/food processor. Pulse the oats until they are ground into a powder-like consistency. Make sure that all the oats have been finely ground.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, mashed banana, chopped nuts, cocoa, honey and cinnamon. Mix well together and add raisins. Mix once again.
4. Once the mixture is ready, form little balls (it's better to do it in gloves) and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
If you make these cookies, let me know how you liked them!
Thanks for reading!