As promised, here's my updated granola recipe. If you follow me on instagram, you probably already know that I eat granola all the time with yogurt or smoothies. In fact, I'm pretty convinced that the day I tried granola for the first time, my life just instantly got that much better! As I've said, I like to eat my granola with a greek yogurt or a smoothie bowl for breakfast or during the day as a snack. The recipe is actually quite easy. I've made granola about a dozen times this year, so I guess it's safe to say that I nailed it.
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of raisins
1. Preheat your oven to 180C.
2. Crush the nuts in a food processor/blender.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, then add honey and mix once again.
4. Spread granola over a baking tray and bake for about 30-40 min. Don't forget to stir the mixture every 15 min, so it doesn't burn!
5. Once the granola is ready, take it out of the oven, let it cool a bit and then mix in the raisins.
Tip: Store your granola in an airtight container to keep it fresh and crunchy ;)
Thanks for reading!